Marketplace Vendor Info
The Marketplace at MAGFest is our special unique flavor of a vendor hall. Vendors and artists are intermingled among each other to create a unique shopping atmosphere. Selection of vendors in our Marketplace is done through an application system. Applications are evaluated based on quality of goods, and the final lineup strives to have diverse representation of vendors from the many categories that apply (artists, used games, apparel, etc.). Applications for MAGFest 2017 have been closed. All applicants for the MAGFest 2017 marketplace should received an approved or declined email by Sunday, November 6th, 2016. MAGFest 2018 applications will open in summer 2017.
Since the applications may take some time to evaluate, and our hotels frequently sell out, it is strongly recommended that you reserve hotel accommodations as soon as room blocks are available. Hotel rooms can be reserved without deposit, and canceled without penalty. MAGFest has limited rooms on reserve for vendors in emergencies, and we cannot guarantee availability of these emergency rooms.
Vending Space Details
- A vending space includes a 6'x3' table, 2 chairs, and a few feet of clearance behind the table.
- Although prices change from year to year, the first table is low-cost in order to be accessible to both large vendors and small artists alike. As more tables are requested, the cost per table increases.
- Vendor badges will also need to be purchased for each of your table's employees. These badges can also be used as standard event admission badge, and are sold at a lower cost than a standard badge.
- Electricity is complimentary, but you are expected to bring your own extension cables and power cords
- The Marketplace is open 24 hours a day through the entire event. Be prepared to either allocate staff for 24 hour coverage of your table, or break down/secure your table when your staff won't be present.
- Limited locked storage space is available for vendors who are unable to remain open 24 hours
If you'd like to be updated with details on the Marketplace application process, please subscribe to the mailing list below.