MAGFest - Main Event
Through Parking Panda, there are two open lots that are available to reserve:
- National Harbor Open Lot (500-600 spaces) – across the street from the Hampton Inn and the Gaylord Parking lot. $15 per day.
- SouthPoint Lot (150 spaces) – open lot behind the Gaylord (if you park here, you will need to walk along the river a very short distance to get to a door to enter the Gaylord). $10 per day.
These reservations are for a minimum of 3-days, and allow in/out privileges. Ensure that you have your parking pass clearly displayed on your dash while parked.
Set start time on 1/4/17 to 12:00pm or later to see discount/available lots. Use the button below to book:
Gaylord Parking Lot
MAGFest has a rate of $18 per day for MAGFest attendees. The rate will be adjusted if you are staying at the hotel and let them know you are parking. If you are driving in/out each day, you can purchase the discounted parking ticket at the parking desk set up near MAGFest registration. You have in/out privileges if you are staying at the Gaylord but your SPACE WILL NOT BE RESERVED AND IF YOU LEAVE, THE LOT MAY FILL UP.
National Harbor Parking Lots
There are three parking lots in National Harbor, and all have a maximum day rate of $18 per day. They are located as follows:
- Fleet Garage – as you come into National Harbor, turn right onto Fleet Street and then right again into the Garage entrance.
- Mariner Garage – as you come into National Harbor, turn right onto Fleet Street, right onto Mariner Passage and then left into the Garage entrance (it is behind the Marriott Residence Inn)
- St. George Garage – as you come into National Harbor, turn right onto Fleet Street, left onto Waterman Passage and then left into the Garage entrance. This is the parking lot closest to the Gaylord and Hampton Inn.
These lots DO NOT have in/out privileges.
Any questions regarding parking, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.